Sunday, March 18, 2018

Summer Days Layout - Simple Stories

As much as I love to make cards - 
my first creative passion has always been layouts.

One snowy day last week I sat all afternoon
& made layouts.  Here is one.

I used Simple Stories Summer Days 

Image result for simple stories summer days 

 This is a park close to our house.
It is beautiful & can be very warm from the dark rocks or 
very cold from the swift flowing river.

 I love the simple colours and design of this line.
I also have the ephemera pack.
I really like these pieces, 
it makes finishing a layout so easily. 
 I have always likes enamel dots.
They add just that right pop of colour 
& interest to layouts.



Thanks for stopping by to see my nice sunny layout!




2 comments:

  1. Your pages are so beautiful!! I love the photos and the details you added!! So fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesli!!!Super CUTE Layout! I LOVE the design and awesome Simple Stories papers...
    The pictures are fantastic too! You know I've been on Spring Break Vacation, so I'm sorry I haven't left you comments.. it's been a very busy week! I did check back at all your projects that I missed and they are some stunners! Hopefully I'll be back to my regular schedule now! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.