Tuesday, March 13, 2018

MFT Space Explorer Card for Challenge

Hello all - well I have a cute card to load 
for the MFT Card Sketch Challenge - 
You can find their sketched and play along here :


Here is the Sketch for this week 


This week I used the MFT BB Space Explorer  Stamp set.

Image result for MFT astronaut

I chose this set because as I was flipping through 
my sets with the sketch in mind - the planets instantly became
the circle embellishments!

Here is my card for the challenge



I really like the way this turned out - 
The astronaut has grey wink of Stella on his suit, 
just to jazz him up as this will be a card for my son.

His face shield is crystal effects for it super shinny.
I tried to take a photo with a bit of glare so you could see it.
The photo below really shows this.
He also has some on his chest patch.

The planets all have a little wink of stella as well,
just enough to make them a little more interesting. 
It doesn't stand out a ton but you can see it in the moon craters above.


If you have seen my cards before you know 
I break out the pop dots and get 
some serious elevation on some items.
I love the feel they give the card.

 The background I inked with my distress inks,
 Peacock Feather, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, 
Blueprint Sketch & Chipped Sapphire.
Once I had a blended background, I misted it with
the Mini pulverizader spray bottle.
It has a nice fine mist.

The little window on the rocket is also 
crystal effects.  I love the cord that 
supplies the astronaut oxygen and ties 
him to the shim.
I twisted it  - so it strands up a bit.

Well that's my card for today!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.