Monday, March 12, 2018

A Perfect Winter Layout

This last week I finally got a few layouts done - 
I worked on them on a Winter Snowy day so it seamed 
like a good day to use Echo Park 
A Perfect Winter.

Image result for echo park a perfect winter


 These photos were taken 2 years ago in Kenora, 
we were there for the Branch Play offs.
The Kings vs The Thistles.




 I added these acrylic snowflakes all over the 
layout in groupings, to give it dimension & sparkle.


Here is the layout sketch I used as a jumping point.
The layout was part of a challenge on a FB group I am in.

Image may contain: text

Thanks for stopping by to see my layout!

1 comment:

  1. Your pages are so stunning!! I love the photos!! The details you added are so fabulous!! Those acrylic snowflakes are awesome!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.